Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Book Review : The magic faraway tree


The Magic Faraway Tree

This book is written by Enid Blyton. If you like books, I suggest you read about fantasy just before you go to bed to have a nice sleep.This book is definitely for you. The magic faraway tree is about three children (Beth, Joe and Fanny) who move to the country side. Little did they realise that the tree next to their house is a magical tree. The children decide to explore. They find this tree and start walking up the branches. They find this odd little man called Moonface and a beautiful little fairy called Silky. They make friends with them and ask what is so special about this tree. Silky tells them that everyday a new world will appear on top of the faraway tree. Beth, Joe and Fanny decide to go to every single land that comes. The children have their ups and downs but have the best time in the world. The children visit the land of birthdays and even get lost in some of the lands.

I love this book because it gave me a lovely good night's sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book sounds interesting. I thought reading a book of fantasy just before you go to sleep gave you nice dreams! It also helps you sleep well? Good!

PreethZzZ said...

Oh wow... It helped you have a nice sleep? That's great! I really love the way you have written the review a very unique style. People just usually review the book, whereas you have related it to how people will feel after reading it which means you have analysed it in one step further.

Anonymous said...

Enid blyton used to be my childhood favorite author. Then I met him in a signing book review event. I talked to him and all my memories came rushing back ater reading your blog. Thanks, Sree:)