Thursday, July 31, 2008

Exciting to be a motivator


I was just browsing through other peoples' blog's and I went into Ansh's blog (pudhumai + penn)
In her blog, she said that my brother and I motivate her. I found it very exciting to be called a motivator. I don't know where Ansh has gone because her last blog was in 2005. Now we are back and I hope we can motivate her again and bring her back to blogging.

I was looking through my old blogs and I saw that Ansh had asked what I like about space. I like Saturn (pictured). I had an interest with Saturn from a very young age because of the rings. My mum taught me about planets when I was 1 year old. I was already hooked to it at that age.
When I was about one and a half years old, my amma gave me a Mars bar to eat. I left it on the table and went out to play. Meanwhile my amma had moved the Mars bar from the table. I came into the kitchen and asked her where Venus was. She first did not understand but then thought I wanted to know about planets again. So she told me about the planets and the order. I said, "No, where is the Venus I left on the table?" She then realised that I was talking about the Mars bar. I knew that the chocolate was named after some planet but I couldn't remember which planet !!

2 comments:

Nals own said...

Hi Sri, I am proud to see someone called my children motivators. And guess what, you made me proud the day you called the Mars bar 'Venus bar'. It told me how an intelligent mind would correlate known information with new info and save it in the memory. Enjoying your blogs !

PreethZzZ said...

Hi Sriyum! Its only been 2 days or so since I came to your blog and already so many posts! WOW! Definitely you and Vyaachum are my motivators. I am going to try to blog more often as well. :)

The Venus bar... SOOO cute!! You are always such a smartie! Btw you know they confirmed they found water on Mars... So it means Aliens do probably exist!!! Very very exciting stuff... :)