Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Funny Animals

At school we have to write stories about animals. One project is a humorous one. Here are some funny animals. These three are all different true stories

When I went to my friend's house, it was feeding time for the cat. The mum gave the cat a bowl and food. The cat ate some and then when the mum went out of the room the cat ran to the fish tank. The fish tank was huge. I told my friend who was in the next room and she came running and pulled the cat away. The cat waited for my friend to leave. The cat jumped on the couch and onto the table where the fish tank was. The cat put it's paw in and tried to reach for a fish. Instead he fell in. My friend and her mum came in and saw the cat in the tank. We all laughed so much.

My friend has mice and she loves them a lot. The problem is, she loves them too much. One time she was holding one and she was saying how cute it was. She didn't realise she was squeezing it too hard that it's eyes popped out of the socket. Poor little mouse. Doesn't have eyes anymore.

I was watching Animal planet one time and it showed a segment called 'Funniest outside animals'. I only watched for the last 5min so there was only one animal. The animal was a llama. The llama saw other llamas going and so it decided to join its friends. The llama tripped and fell face first into a puddle of mud. They didn't show how the llama came out of it.

Have you got any funny stories with animals?

In my next blog I will tell you about my friend who has unusual pets.




3 comments:

PreethZzZ said...

OMG ouch for the llama and mouse!!! Sounds very very painful... Is the mouse thing even possible?

Hmmm funny pet stories?!? Mahima told me a story about this pigeon which flew through their mesh door. All they heard was a whooosh whoop bang... They all ran to the other room to find out that a pigeon had flown into the mesh door and created a hole in it. It was found in the middle of the room just standing there frozen because it got so frightened!

Sri said...

The mouse thing could be possible. Do you have any others that you have seen or heard? Wait for my next blog for more shocks!

PreethZzZ said...

Go to YouTube and check out the story of Christian the lion cub. A very very cute story.