Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boom Boom POW

Ok, so it's 'supposedly' Spring. The first few days were sunny and warm but for the past few days, it has been cold and rainy. Gross. Why am I talking about the weather? Because today, I was just sitting and looking at y homework..when BOOM pshhs ooh ah pooooooow laskkfhelhafsjn. That was a thunder..then 5 minutes later: The same as last time.
Our whole house shook. This does not mean we live in a bad, weak, lame house. It's just that the thunder was really..really loud and strong.

There is this really nice ice-cream that we bought..I could tell you but I can't be bothered to go to the fridge and look at the name. Too bad. Muhahahahahah :D

AHHHH! 8 Days till Glee starts again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

10 days till holidays :) I think it's going to be boring so I'm not very keen for the holidays because you know you won't want to go back to school but you have to and all this drama and blah blah blah. Jeez. Can't we just have 6 months holidays (July-Dec) and then 6 months school (Jan-Jun)?? It would be much MUCH easier. But NOOO we have to have SEMESTERS and TERMS and SEASONS and echh.

Lalalalaaaaaa :D
Lady Gaga medley by Naya Marie. Man is she a good singer.
Talking about good singers..Lea Michele! OMG. She has such a good voice!
It's like WOW.

HERE WE GO. ALE ALE ALE. ARIVA VA. GO GO GO. ALE ALE ALE.
-Ricky Martin (Cup of life)

I really want to play soccer. But, I'm not good so I'm afraid people will be thinking: it's all her fault, why did she join?!

pfft.

I'm bored..

I could say bye..

1 comment:

Capnktex said...

Harro Sri,
I found your blog again LOL :D