Friday, September 10, 2010

Make up your mind..WEATHER!!

Today the weather does not know what to do.
7-9am: Cloudy
9-12: Rain with wind
12-2: Humid
2-4: Rain
4-6: Harsh Winds no clouds or rain

Well, I think we are all as confused as the weather.

It's really cold. My hands are cold.

Something really cool: We have this little Buddah statue at the front of our house near the window, right across the road, there is this huge group of trees and together they form the same statue. The statue is Buddah meditating and the tree formation is EXACTLY and when I mean exactly..I mean it.

Glee season 2 starts on September 21st.
I'm so excited :D I could go on and on about it but..some people who don't like Glee (they're horrible btw) will get bored and go away.
I have never died so much for a show but this show is so moving and I can't wait.

Charice Pempengco is going to be in it! She is this amazing singer and I'm happy for her :D

I enjoy maths because of Alex. Alex is this girl who cries when we laugh and we laugh all the time..It's really funny.
Today it took us 1/3 of the lesson to get the laptop working because her laptop died because she dropped it (tsk tsk)
and then we started talking with an accent AND then her neck locked into a spot and she started crying so much.
Let's just say she looked like a tomato for the whole lesson..hahaa
Alex. D is just too cool :D

PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!
I really hate living here..It's so depressing. I want to go to USA..
:'(

I could say bye..

No comments: