Wednesday, September 08, 2010

USA! USA!

For the past couple of weeks, I have really wanted to move the US.
Who wouldn't want to move there?
They have everything over there and the people are supposed to be nicer which will be a change because walking around in shops or in the city here, it's like: GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!!
Ok, well. I don't know if some of you have realised but teachers are so mean!
I have this one teacher (for privacy purposes and I don't want to get in trouble even though she has to) she is so horrible! Gosh I hate her so much. She is so rude. Why can't someone go ahead and sue her already. I mean they say they will but they never do.

OMGHSOMSONGMOSMSH!!!
Glee starts in 2 weeks :D I can't wait..it's going to be Legen- wait for it -Dary.

If you had one wish..what would it be?
My wish? I'd rather keep it to myself because it is pretty awesome and I don't want to overwhelm myself.

Hmmm..
What to do..what to say?
I really DO NOT want to go to school.

If only wishes came true.

Any interesting things happen to anyone? Anything?

Well, I could say bye.

No comments: