Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Thursdayy

'Thursday' The definition: Late night shopping and 1 day before Friday.
'Friday' The definition: A day after Thursday and 1 day before Saturday.

Party everyday P-P-P-Party Everyday, I got a feeling..WOOHOO!

I had my elective music assessment today :S
I made a mistake but other than that I went well.

Cutlets are the coolest!!

Russell Peters..who has heard of him? Well, he is a comedian and he is half Indian. TWIST!! He makes fun of Indians at the same time. I laugh at the jokes and I am Indian. So I really don't mind. He isn't saying anything bad but also defends India. So it levels up.

The funniest episodes:
  • Beating your kids/children
  • Indian accent
  • LOOS WOOTOON
  • Any actually

Just a few of them are not exactly appropriate for little children.

Man 1: Hey man, don't we sound cool?

Man 2: Don't we look really hip?

(IN INDIAN ACCENT)

The only way to cut tension, throw in the Indian accent. It's actually really funny. I want someone in my class to do that. Not me because I just don't..

GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!

Can you believe Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury are gone? Freddie Mercury is the lead singer in the group Queen. You should know because they did: We will rock you, another bites the dust and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Hey I'm gonna get you too another one bits the dust..yeah.

I could say bye,

No comments: