Saturday, September 11, 2010

Harvard Law School/Broadway

What are the most amazing places in the world..well there are others but what are the most interesting places for me?

Harvard Law School and Broadway. I didn't want to make my title too big so I will just write the other places here: I want to move to sunny California (Beverly Hills) and attend Beverly Hills high school. I'm not saying this because of the famous people but because at this school they have many plus points.

I have been to USA once but I only went around CA.

HLS is in Massachusetts and Broadway is in New York.

It has been my dream to go to Broadway..I really want to see Wicked with Idina Minzel and Kristen Chenoweth. Not the weird Australian one. As well as Les Miserables, Funny Girl, Lion King, Give my regards to Broadway, Annie and The Addams family.

The tickets are really expensive but I really want to watch Wicked, Annie, Les Mis, Funny Girl and The Addams Family. The others I would just like to see.

What I really want to see is Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz in Spring Awakening although it is a bit towards the adult side. I just want to see it because of Lea and Jenna because they are in Glee.
I think Matthew Morrison is also in a Broadway show but I don't know which one.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be on Broadway?

You can sing, act, dance and just be the happiest you have ever been or ever will be in your life! It's a really amazing thing..Broadway :D

Harvard..what can I say..you $29,000 per year amazing academic university.
100% scholarship please :D
Before I TRY and get into this university, I would like a Harvard jumper.

The university where many amazing people have attended. President Barack Obama attended Harvard Law school. That's why he is the President of the US!

If only I can go to these places..my life would be complete..
If only..

If only I said bye..

No comments: