Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bored out of my wits.

I hate body modification things, they're so lame. I think that little girls should not be turned into little creepy 30's looking people. It's really creepy and especially due to the fact that babies who can't even walk are being modeled for unnecessary clothes.
I don't know why but I have this sudden obsession of hole punching. It's just really fun to punch holes into paper that is not needed. I'm collecting the paper circles to throw it. It's weird, but it's fun.
Everyone is lame. Getting weird for anything.
Except for the cool year 12s. Neha and Harry. They're funny and weird oh and LOUD!! That's the good things. It makes them friendly.
I have only have 2 friends in year 12. It's very exciting, but next year they won't be there. :'(
I miss my friends from Sydney, they were the coolest people in the world although I think they're starting to forget me. I want to sit with different people everyday here. Just to be friends with everybody.
I'm still interested in joining the mafia. It's pretty cool and I want to start one and become the leader because I'm inspired by the originals. You might be thinking, she's just a girl what can she do But, you thought wrong! I'll have the most successful mafia in the whole world and you can't find me. I'm flying through my ideas. That's a good thing.
There is this girl called sophia at school. She's so funny and she kind of looks like an angel because of her hair. It sounds weird and stalkerish but, it's true...
So much is happening but it feels like nothing is happening at all.
I'm kind of annoyed by the people (some) at school.
Yeah. This was a really boring blog. Well anyway, that's all.

No comments: