Thursday, March 04, 2010

Friday :)

G-g-g-good day everybody!!
Today is the 1st day of a 4 day weekend!
Well today at school was a very interesting day. Everybody wanted to go to school and some people (I will not mention) got to finish at 12:30 unlike me who had to finish at 3:05.
I'll be quiet now and I'll allow you to continue trading.
Our name: The CHEESEBALLS!!
Is that the coolest name or what? That's the name of our team for the challenge! I wasn't included in the name making but, this is a some what, ok name...
Today in English, we will be doing fractured fairytales.
English is so boring because we are doing fractured fairytales. This is when you choose a fairytale and twist it so it's no longer a proper tale. It's now a creepy, different and weird story. Seriously, you would NOT be able to sleep after this.
Me: I don't like English and what not.
Donna: Uh haha, you're smart.
Me: Uh..why?
Donna: Because you say things like "what not"
Me: Umm...ok...
*Silence*
Lisa: Be quiet Donna.
Me: Yeah, be quiet Donna.

Today I was happy. I was happy because I saw that donna had put me in her blog. I am now putting her in my blog.
Donna and Lisa (they're twins) came to school today. That was awesome.

Maths .MATHS. Maths. Mathematics. Math. Math nerds. Math geeks. Mathematicians...EINSTEIN!

Our teacher, our MATHS teacher gives us massive loads of maths. Fortunately, I had done the wrong homework exercise which was actually the work we had to do at school. This seems good for you right? WRONG! She made me do the working out for this but, I guess it's better if you learn how to do it and let it absorb in your mind. What if it is already absorbed?
Homework? Yep look! She's putting more homework. No. Yes. Yes, she is putting no oh..oh NO. The whole whiteboard is full of this...work.

Lisa: What did you think of me when you first saw me?
Me: You're asian. (Don't worry, we're both asians and we joke about this so we're not being racist to anyone because we are asians) and you talk alot.
Lisa: Uhuh. Anything else?
Me: Um, nope.
Donna: What did you think of ME?
Me: Um, you're asian and you talk too much.

Don't worry, Donna and Lisa are special people and they're not weird. They're just them because they are.


2 comments:

donna wee said...

dude, that is totally not how i talk :L

Sri said...

Dude, it's what we did today! Gosh