Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogeriffic

Well, today my day started with a SOSE test which was kind of easy and that I saw that I had ticks on it!!
That was kind of a downside but it got better, I got another 'Hey Baybeh' which was good :) I finished my health and nutrition, I'm almost done with my PLP and LAT.
The school holidays are coming soon! 3 more days till the holidays.
I had a free today, that's when I got everything finished. Well most of it. I only got to go on the lift 2 times today, that was sad. It's really not.
I can't wait till next semester because I want to do my other electives. I'm getting a little bored of ASX. The teacher is starting to pick on us 3 (the cheeseballs)

MY Australian Mafia: COMING SOON IN 20??
I'll figure it out later. Fmmnmm
I'm so like totally bored (in a totally girly voice) How I hate them!

FREE HOT CROSS BUNS!!! LEVEL 2 ON THE TERRACE ON WEDNESDAY!!! FOR EVERYBODY WHO GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME!!! BTW, IT"S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I want the choc chip one or maybe even try the mocha one at Bakers delight.

Extra super dooper later gator alligators :)
(that's going to be my sign off from now on) ((NO STEALING!)) (((I MADE IT MYSELF)))

...
I'm finished now
Extra super dooper later gator alligators :)

No comments: