Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Week

On wednesday, Donna and lisa left me and went to the sticker photos. I was alone because the people I was sitting with just walked away. I don't like them.
After that happened, we had lat where we had to watch a movie on body modification. It was weird and gross.
Did you know Japan had a mafia and they have a whole body tattoo with dragons? The tattoos have to be stopped at the wrist and ankles so the public don't see it and run away. Also there is a gap down the chest so when they wear shirts you can't see it when they are wearing button up shirts. It's kind of gross. I saw the pictures that donna and lisa took. It was pretty cool. I would have liked to go.
They promised to take me next wednesday because they usually let us go to lunch earlier then.
We have this subject called LAT (learning about thinking) and there are these 2 people in year 12 who are my friends and they think it's 'lame' or 'haha, learning about THINKING'!!!
It's not that funny.
I promised I would not fight with Harry so, I can't say anything about him. haha :)
Neha and Harry are the ones who laugh. They're nice but can also be...(look above)
We have a teacher who tells us all about her family, which is kind of weird. She shows us pictures of where she went for holidays. She's really nice though.
I want to start my own mafia right here in Australia. There is one but that is made by Italians. I'm going to make my own and instead of drugs, I'm going to smuggle...the most amazing best tasting super yummy sweet and/or chili sugar and spice (word withheld because it is not going to be stolen by any people who want to start their own mafia)
I watched a show which showed all the gangs/mafia.
My idol is either 'The DON' or "Godfather'
They are amazing.

Shawtys like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singin' like na na na na everyday, like my iPod's stuck on replay replay replay

Hamish and Andy are stuck in my head! This is not a bad thing, it's a great thing and I listen to them everyday. They're radio hosts by the way. They have these hilarious talks and they discuss the MOST unimportant things like a song about hating mondays. I only know the 1st verse:
♬ I hate Mondays
You Hate Mondays
We hate Mondays
Even your mate Sunday♬

It's just really random but everybody all over the world knows who they are. In the photos above, the one on the left tapping the Mic is Hamish Blake and the on the right in Andy Lee. Hamish is the weird one and Andy at least makes a little (tiny) bit of sense. Watch some of the videos on You Tube because they are hilarious. Before, they used to make videos on Rove and also have a radio show but now Rave finished his show so Hamish and Andy only have a radio show and occaisonaly make videos.

No comments: