Thursday, March 25, 2010

Out of this world.

Well today, I was bored and annoyed at school because I had 2 tests today. What made my day was when Emilia said: Hey Baybeh :) She's great :)
We're coming first in our ASX challenge!!!!! Donna, Lisa and I!
Today was...odd
The bird man came and put bread right where we were sitting. We named the only brown pigeon ofter Daniel H, just because we felt like it. Brandon did this thing where he ran through the pigeons and made them fly...fly!!!
They flew over our heads which was kind of disgusting because they could have done something to us.
The fat pigeon ate all of the french fires that was thrown to them.
We had two yucky tests. I'm not exactly a fan of tests. Liana's phone started ringing through the maths test. This happened on wednesday:
Me: Why do you have a shower at midnight?
Donna: When I have a shower at midnight and when I go to bed, it naturally curls my fringe.
Me: Um...HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lisa: Ahahahaha
Me: That's so weird

School is kind of getting boring but it's the people who make it cool.
All types of people: Funny, Smart, Lame, Random, Cool, Weird, Crazy, Jokesters, Deep people, Normal and just the coolest of FRIENDS :)
They're all amazing :)

It kind of actually makes sense. Bahahaha!
The lift at our school can only fit 13 people or 1000kgs. The thing is, we got 14, 15 or 16 people on it. Not my idea. I was just standing at the back of the lift. It started beeping which didn't worry anybody since I was the only person who heard it (apparently).
It was an interesting Friday.
There is this lolly shop in the city and it's got everything. It's just a bit expensive. I just buy stuff from the bargain basket. Haha, it's still got everything that I want like lollipops, raw sugar cube thingies and just other cool stuff.
Enough about lollies now.
We watched a movie in English which had Whoopi Goldberg. It's was kind of weird but It was good.

So...
Later Gators :)

1 comment:

MG said...

Hey Smiley,

Really cool Blog...

Maadhu