Thursday, April 15, 2010

A day with no parents

Well today, my mum, aunt, uncle and brother went to stay at a hotel because they wanted to see how it would be for a gathering.
I stayed with my two older cousins. The good thing is that they are both girls. The bad thing is, they both had assigmnents so it was a bit boring. I was on the laptop for the whole day, it actually didn't get boring. I had nothing else to do. Each one of us were in different rooms. I was in the TV room where you can see the kitchen and dining room through a glass window. 1 of my cousins were in the study and the other was in her bedroom. I was in the middle of the house and it's kind of creepy because my eldest cousin 'sees things'. She's not psychic or anything, she just sees things. Especially in this house. There was this one time where we all went to see if the mysterious lady lying on the sofa was still there. She had seen this. I started to cry then started laughing uncontrollably. This happened for about 20 minutes. Anyway, back to the story. I was just sitting and playing a game on my computer when this white shadow drifts across my periferal vision. I look up to see and that the white shadow can still be seen but then if just dissapeared within seconds. This was at 4:30pm. Then at 6:30 I see a figure on the other side of the glass window. I turn around and see that t wasn't there and there was nothing on the wall or anything that could have caused the this figure. I continue minding my own business. At 8:00 there comes the shadow again. I decided to ignore it this time. We ate only junk food today. The only healthy thing I had today was the 10 carrot pieces. We watched a random movie which I don't know the title to.
Does anyone see people, figures, shadows which you feel is suspicious.

'I love Glee in Webdings = I love glee
Back to reality.
I watched the new episode of Glee. I was finally happy.
NEW SONGS :) :)

In other news...
Nothing has really happened in the world in the couple of days that have been that excting. My second eldest cousin (Not the one in the story. The ones in the story are the 4th and 6th eldest cousins) got an iPad. He lives in America which means that they can get it before the people in Australia. I want to see it!

My WiFi is retarded. t won't work unless I'm in a certain place.

Ok,

Super Dooper Later Skater Gator Alligator

BYE :)

No comments: