Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How to survive 2012 and other stuff which was on my mind

Well, school is starting soon and yeah...not in the mood.
It's going to be a boring time because, well because it is.

I have been eating a lot of chocolate but I have actually been losing weight, which is a bit weird.
Glee is on next Tuesday for people who live in Australia.
I saw the most random ad on the television a few days ago. It was about trying to get the Fifa world cup to Australia. The thing is, they are trying (emphasis on the 'trying') to get it in the year 2018 or 2022. Which is 8 0r 12 years away. What a loser of a country Australia is. Even if I was born in Australia, I'd like to live in USA.
Mostly in LA because cool people live there but also in DC because the president lives there. But other than that, California.
I do want to do my undergraduate in Harvard Law school. Harvard Law is situated in Massachusetts.
Massachusetts wasn't the number 1 state on my list.
I wonder what University/college I will attend before Harvard. Hopefully I can just go on to Harvard Law right after High School.
My brother is planning to do his medicine in Harvard but I didn't check if medicine is available in Harvard.
Could be a problem for him.

HOW TO SURVIVE 2012
The movie '2012' just puts me off just a bit. Why? I have dreams. Dreams that will only come AFTER 2012.
It just makes me wonder if the Mayans just couldn't go past or the calender for the future hasn't been found yet and the silly people of the world are making false statements and saying that the world will definitely end in 2012.
I will laugh my heart out if I wake up alive in December 21st after 8am.
I will also watch the movie '2012' and laugh at every time they say. 'We are going to die'.
Now there are worse predictions which state that the world is going to die before: 18 - 21st July.
Who are these people kidding???
If you are worried about the end of the world...
From the earliest time that people could remember from, the scientists have been saying: The world will end in 4yrs. In 4yrs: The world will end in 4yrs. The last thing that was said was: The world will end in 1988.
Hmmmmm. If the world ended then, my mum wouldn't have given birth to me years later and I wouldn't be here typing this blog.
If you own an iPod touch or iPhone, you will have found a '2012' app which gives you a countdown of how many years, months, days, weeks, hours and seconds till the end.
What do you do if the countdown ends but you are still alive?
Please don't think: Oh My God! We could die...NOW...NOW...3, 2, 1...NOW...NOW...I know it, NOW.
And definitely do not keep saying that until you die of old age or somebody beats you to death because you keep saying: we are going to die...now.
Obviously, you are not going to die because of some silly accusation.

Tips to stay alive before, during and after: Doomsday
1. Don't jump off a cliff because you don't want to see others die with you. You might survive.
2. Don't get paranoid.
3. Don't spend all your money because you have never lived before, you have lots of money and you don't want it to go to waste.
4. Don't go crazy and make the others around you want to kill you. Because you might end up in an asylum for the 2yrs you have to live.
5. If you don't want to think positive, stay with your family.
6. Don't cry and say: We're all going to die, at every moment you can say something.
7. Try and do everything you've always wanted but don't kill yourself doing them.
8. Be prepared on the day and to be extra sure you are prepared for the day, watch '2012' so you'll know what will happen on the day.
9. If you want to be happy, do not do tip 8 and watch other movies which don't involve 2012.
10. After the day and you are still living, don't keep thinking that you will die.
11. There is a chance that you will live for another 4yrs so forget 2012.
12. In 2013, or the day after, watch 2012 and laugh at the movie and throw stuff at the directors if you ever see them in person.
13. Follow these rules and you'll survive 2012.

*claimer* don't take this seriously.
WAIT! Some of these tips give good advice.

That was my way of saying: STAY ALIVE and I will definitely be posting a blog before the 21st, during the 21st and after the 21st.
This is just to make sure that: You're not going anywhere :)

Super Dooper later gator skater alligator

BYE!

No comments: