Wednesday, April 07, 2010

So far...so...

Well, so far the holidays have been quite boring.
I've had many apples which have been boring. But the real apple I want is the apple iPad.
The iPad looks so cool and...touch screeny. It's like a giant version of the iPhone and iPod touch but you can't call.
You can play the same games but they are cooler and bigger.
I saw a video of people smashing the iPad and I was thinking, you should have
given it to me!
It's pretty cool using different fonts:
Large
Normal and
Small.
It just makes everything...prettier and more attractive.
Yeah I know. I sound like a retard.
Well anyway, I downloaded an app on my phone the other day.
STILL hasn't finished downloading.
This is because our internet is the slowest thing in the world right now.
It'll become fast on the 14th.
That is way too long to wait for!
I can't take the slowness.
Can you believe that we have holiday homework.
Only our (as donna says) suicide encourager of a school will give us holiday homework.
These holidays have been so boring.
Nothing has happened and I doubt anything is going to happen.
It seems like the world is becoming boring because everything has been done before.
Such as:
Going to the moon won't be that big of an achievement anymore.
Beating a world record that has been broken...many times.
Having a party where the theme is '80s'. Done WAY too many times.
There are much more but I really can't be bothered to write more.
I want to go back to Sydney.
I'm not saying it's not but South Australia being dubbed 'The festival state'...isn't living up.
Ok, they have the fringe and whatever but still other states do lot's of festivals too!
And why should SA have 2? The festival state and the church state???
It's...retarded.
I saw a lady gaga wannabe...
She pulled out her hair because people kept looking at her and
taking pictures of her.
She threw her dog at a woman who looked ugly because
Lady Gaga don't like ugly people.
This lady was crying so much so she gave her tickets to the ugly woman.
She threw up when she got the tickets.
...
I"M GOING TO PUT ALL THE LARGE FONT SENTENCES INTO ONE WHOLE SENTENCE:

Well so far the holidays have been boring and the iPad looks so cool and touch screeny. It's like a giant version of the iPhone and I saw a video of people smashing the iPad and I was thinking, you should have large because it makes everything prettier and more attractive. It still hasn't finished downloading and I can't take the slowness because these holidays have been so boring such as beating a world record that has been broken...many times and I want to go back to Sydney where I saw a Lady Gaga wannabe who threw her dog at a woman who looked ugly because she threw up when she got the tickets.
...

Ok so,
Super Dooper Later Gator Skater Alligator

Bye

No comments: