Saturday, April 03, 2010

They're baaaack

I would like to buy a dameber (hamburger).

Oh goly gosh. I'm just writing random blogs now. It makes me feel...happy.
I had an odd day. This is because I watched the Lady Gaga and Beyonce 'Telephone' music video. It was slightly disturbing....scratch that. HIGHLY disturbing. I recommend people to just LISTEN to the song and not WATCH it. It'll help you progress in life. I was much happier before the video came out.
This is the same as Ke$ha's 'Blah blah blah'. I find her annoying so that'w why I like her song but if you don't analyse the lyrics like what my brother does, you'll like it. You won't know what the lyrics are. You'll just want to sing.

So anyway. Everyday since the first day of holidays, we have had some social gathering and yesterday I ate like a million chocolate eggs. They were different. Turkish delight eggs and 'crunchie' eggs.

Yesterday I wanted to watch the move which had Mel Gibson. I don't remember what the name was but it had something to do with Jesus and Satan.
Unfortunately there was cricket and I ended up not being able to watch it. I hate cricket. It's just so boring and weird.

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys god. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat men. Women inherit the earth."

I like dinosaurs and crocodiles. They are really interesting. I have girl cousins. Like 'girl cousins'. They think I am a weirdo because I like slimy things like crocodiles and dinosaurs but I really think that they should like them. I don't know why but they should.

Well...

Bye

Super Dooper Later Gator Alligators :)

No comments: