Saturday, April 03, 2010

Holidays

I have been obsessed with the song: 3 words. It comes everday on SAFM. When it first started coming on the radio, I thought: omigod. What a retarded song. But now it has grown onto me and I can't stop listening and singing it.

Lalalalala

I have eaten too many chocolates for Easter. It's bad. I probably have like a million cavities. Whoopsy daisy :)

Seriously radial dudes.

So. I am forced to watch cricket because most of the male inhabitants of this house love it. Bleuughhh.

I said a 3 words to save my liiiiiifffe.

Na na na na na na na na na na MAKE YOUR BODIES SING! (with bananas)

It's taking over your life! Watch out mr...mrrr...um...YOU!

This is raaandom. I am raaandom. Because I feel like ittt.

Lol. I hate that word...(lol). The thing is not lol, I'm saying I hate the word 'lol'

*MAFIA COMING SOON*

1 sentence blog...is happening now.

As you can see, each paragraph is only 1 sentence.

Not in the beggining but later down the post.

Gangster: Yo brotha from anotha motha...fo shizzle.

What you lookin at punk? Nothin fool.

I like pushing people UP the stairs rather than DOWN.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooown.

Did you know, yeah I really didn't know either.

So...

Yep...

Super Dooper Later Gator Alligator :)

Bye.

No comments: